Ada is a data scientist in a manufacturing company. To improve the production and logistic operations, she is always looking, or building a better decision support solution.
Modeling & Optimization accounts for average 18% of jobs in the critical industries, like Oil & Gas, Finance, Manufacturing and Logistics.
Model → App is Painful
Modeling & Optimization for critical industries can be a nightmare.
Many operational researchers get stuck with model deployment. Fewer solutions existed for smaller & niche industries, cannot meet requirements perfectly or complex to adopt.
She might also require the business analysts, data scientists, infrastructure engineers and designers, all working together at the same time. That is a luxury even for a big corporation. It takes forever to be implemented.
We have been assisting organizations automating their supply chain planning for the past 10 years.
Like Ada, we are frustrated by the existing platforms when building industrial automation apps for our customers.
So we build Moopt to help our consulting projects.
And now, it is available publicly for everyone on the cloud, with lower commitment.
Easier Model → App Process
Moopt is a cloud platform for Critical Industries to develop & deploy optimization models, as a decision support system.
From supply chain network design to workforce scheduling, for business analysts to make optimal decision immediately. All in a single platform, 3 simple steps.
1. Clone Model
2. Customize App
3. Automate Decision
Scale your Decision Support System confidently by setting your entire modeling & optimization workflow on autopilot, from Problem Statement to Operational Efficiency.
We know that even the best technology is only as good as the people behind it.
A new way of working co-designed. We are working with you throughout the process, from drafting problem statement, modeling, implementation, to operational efficiency. Apply an agile development approach to rapidly prototype, create early visualizations of the solution.
A simple workflow for determining if a project is suitable:
- Identification. Form a comprehensive understanding of the business problem, i.e. goals, urgency, exisiting data & model and obstacles.
- Validation. Case studies or Demo reviews from related industry.
- Qualification. Review budget, deliverables, expected ROI, moving targets and cost estimation for a proposal.
- Execution. Assigning the problem to the right experts with right timing and rational development time.
- PoC. Kickstart with minimal model, getting feedback, qualifying result, debugging and validate objective.
In the end, any problem can be solved with any technology, using solvers or custom algorithms, or both. The main point is about the total cost of ownership of the optimization solutions we develop.
Our mission is to democratize decision modeling & optimization technologies for 10,000 operational researchers per year. Contact us now and get response within 24 hours!
- Collecting & cleaning data.
- Constructing base mathematical formulation and model.
- Reading input data from data source (CSV, Excel, Access, or any DB).
- Performing data pre/post processing (unit conversions, scaling, sum-products, totals, averages, ... etc.)
- Prototyping a MIP model. We will move on with other solver of choice or even heuristics if necessary.
- Assembling dashboard/visualisation.
- Construct custom input/output APIs using the JSON for fast application development.
- Extensive training for all users provided. Transistion plan created to support key stakeholders & users.
- Ongoing value focus and impact tracking provided. Continuous 24/7 support.